You are invited to a Live Online Presentation!
“Living Well with Diabetes – Lessons Learned from the George Canyon Diabetes Heroes Tour”
It's been just over a month since I was involved in the George Canyon Diabetes Heroes Tour. The tour featured speakers with a combined total of over 127 years experience, who are living well with diabetes, including:
- George Canyon
- Lindsey Carswell
- Jordan DePape
- Mike Fisher
Now that I have had some time to reflect on the incredible experience, I would like to share my Three Big Lessons from the heroes and how you can immediately apply them to Your Life.
Join me Monday night at 7:30 pm EDT for my live presentation, “Living Well with Diabetes – Lessons Learned from the George Canyon Diabetes Heroes Tour”.
Here is a sneak peek of the Three Big Lessons:
- You don’t need to live with diabetes alone – I will show you how to develop your Diabetes Dream Team to help you defeat the odds.
- Overcome challenges and live your dreams – You will learn that with every challenge you can strengthen your mind and soul, allowing you to create a positive and realistic path toward your dreams.
- “Mistakes” are Okay – We’re all human and learning from mistakes builds us into some amazing people. Your reaction and how you handle each mistake is the key to a better, more fulfilling life.
DATE: Monday, June 20
TIME: 7:30 pm EDT (6:30 pm CDT / 5:30 pm MDT / 4:30 pm PDT)
Here's how to participate in tonight's video call – it’s really easy!
- Please click on the link below right at 7:30pm EDT (official start time)
- Once you're on my live TV page, make sure your speakers are turned up and get ready for the live broadcast to start.
NOTE: You will see a short 15-second ad on the screen before the live TV session begins. The live TV session will start once the commercial ends…you don't need to click anything.
- Join the conversation with other attendees by using the chat feature on the right-hand side of the page
I am very excited to share what I have learned with you and hope you can join me for tonight's session!
Live, Life, Now,